Marlin Spring Developments is coming
to the vibrant west-end neighborhood of Rockliffe-Smythe with a brand new 11
story pre-construction project called the Stockyard District Condos. To be
situated at 2306 Saint Avenue Clair, Toronto the new condominium development
will feature 236 units offering a mixture of unique suit designs and layouts.
With an excellent walk and a transit score the upcoming project is located within
close proximity to shopping amenities, public transit and several parks.
The site is located with
great access to the TTC streetcar loop and proposed GO Smart Track Station
located just east of the site. Big box retail surrounds the site with
Stockyards Shopping Centre ( has over 50
stores to meet all of your shopping needs), Home Depot, Starbucks
and Metro, all just a few minutes away. Expansive parks such as Runnymede Park
and Maple Clair Park are also within walking distance.
George Bell Arena which is used extensively by local hockey leagues just
steps away also.
Price Starting From The Low $400,000s.
SPECIAL DEPOSIT STRUCTURE WITH ONLY 10% DEPOSIT IN 2019 AND 5% IN 2020 TOTAL 15% UNTIL OCCUPANCY IN 2021
RECENTLY RANKED ONE OF TORONTO’S MOST DESIRABLE NEIGHBORHOODS
NEIGHBORHOOD PRICE APPRECIATION OF 17% VS. 7% FOR THE REST OF TORONTOSTRONG CONDO RENTAL MARKET AVERAGING 8.09% ANNUAL GROWTH OVER THE PAST 5 YEARS
STEPS TO STOCKYARDS VILLAGE SHOPPING CENTER WITH MAJOR SHOPS AND RETAILERS
register or login to get full project information